March 17, 2014 In Digital Strategy, Social Media,
9 Step Nonprofit Social Media Audit
Many nonprofits we work with often ask us to diagnose their social media strategy. “Are we doing it right?” is a question that comes up often. To help nonprofits evaluate their social media health, we’ve developed this 9-step blueprint to help determine the effectiveness of your current strategy, and identify impact areas to improve.
You can use the 9 questions below as a guide for your own internal thinking for your nonprofit social media strategy or send them to the experts at Media Cause for analysis and a simple blueprint of next steps.
- Which social channels is your organization on?
- What are your goals?
- Do you have platform specific goals?
- Is your target audience on these platforms?
- Do you have an editorial calendar for posting on social platforms?
- Is this integrated with other platforms i.e. email, blogs?
- Do you have visual production resources?
- What is your organization’s procedure for monitoring engagement?
- What is your data measurement plan for these platforms?
Get started with your nonprofit social media audit now!