Supporting Black Lives
The past few weeks, we’ve taken some time to listen, learn, reflect, and strategize on next steps we can take with informed action and intention to contribute to the momentum around supporting black lives in a meaningful way.
Moving forward we will continue to use our platforms to amplify and support the work of our clients and outside organizations who have a racial-justice focus. We’re dedicating our platforms to sharing resources, campaigns, and ways to help those on the frontlines.
Here is a list of resources we’ve used to learn more and take action. This is by no means an exhaustive list. Please tag us on Twitter with other resources you’ve found helpful.
Videos We’ve Watched
What We’re Reading
What We’ve Read
- “Bearing Witness: The Death of George Floyd” by Kaitlin Smith
- “The Answer to Police Violence is Not “Reform” It’s Defunding” by Alex Vitale
- “I Am So Tired” by Robert M. Sellers
- “What Do You Think of Colin Kaepernick Now” by Michael Rosenberg
- “Bryan Stevenson on the Frustration Behind the George Floyd Protests” By Isaac Chotiner
- “How Racism Shapes My Habits” by Jowanza Joseph
- How 75+ Brands Responded to Black Lives Matter
Actions We’re Taking